A peace. love. swap. event:
- is a pop-up boutique — only clean, gently-used or new items are allowed. NO JUNK!
- is large-scale — established pls swaps nationwide host 50-100+ swappers regularly
- allows you to bring an extra-large bag for you to fill to the brim + one oversized item (highchair, stroller, etc), then you unload the bag and item in your vehicle and get back in line to do it again until you get what you NEED.
- is usually held in a family-friendly environment with activities for kids
- has great local vendors on hand for you to shop with or get information from
- offers fabulous SWAG BAGS for the first 50 pre-registered swappers
- HAS ALL THIS for a low flat rate admission of $6 (online) or $8 (at the door), or FREE to volunteers…that’s it, no additional fee for swap items! (Women’s Clothing & Accessory Swaps are slightly higher)
YOU WILL —
- save money
- have “new to you” gently used clothing and gear to meet your family’s needs
- protect the environment by keeping landfills free of outgrown items
- help local charities through donations of leftovers after each event
Come on out and experience the rush you get when you realize how much you’re saving and how cool the stuff is you’re getting.
You’ll be a “Swapping is the new Shopping” convert!
Like our swap onfacebook to stay up to date with the latest.