Please click here to contact Ada if you have any questions, comments or feedback.
Join Our Mailing List to keep up to date on the latest.
Point Loma Community Presbyterian Church,
2128 Chatsworth Blvd San Diego, CA 92107
Peace.Love.Swap.San Diego will join Point Loma Community Presbyterian Church to work together to enrich our community at The Day of Service.
There will be NO admission fee for this swap, we do ask you to get involve and participate in a project. You can pick a project from here : Day of Service Project List (1)
You will get a voucher. You need to present this voucher at the swap, this is your admission to the swap.
8:15 Breakfast (you are invited!)
9:00-10:00 drop off, work on your project
11:00-12:00 pack up donations
12:00 lunch (you are invited!)
Contact me for early drop off, anytime before June 1st.
Leftovers will be donated to MOM (Military Outreach Ministries)
Childcare provided while doing on campus activities.
If you are planning to join us for lunch please let me know.
Interested in being a vendor or sponsor at our next swap? If you have a business or offer a service and would like to sponsor and/or be a vendor at an event please contact me.
Welcome to peace. love. swap. San Diego. I am currently looking for venues in Clairemont and Coronado area. If you have a location you would like to suggest please feel free contact me.
What is peace.love.swap? Only the best way to share the love and save some green, of course!
- is a pop-up boutique — only clean, gently-used items are allowed. NO JUNK!
- is large-scale — established pls swaps nationwide host 50-100+ swappers regularly
- allows you to bring a bag for you to fill + one oversized item (highchair, stroller, etc), then you unload the bag and item in your vehicle and get back in line to do it again until you get what you NEED.
- is usually held in a family-friendly environment with activities for kids
- has great local vendors on hand for you to shop with or get information from
- offers fabulous SWAG BAGS for the first 25 pre-registered swappers
- HAS ALL THIS for a low flat rate admission of $6 (online) or $10 (at the door), or FREE to volunteers…that’s it, no additional fee for swap items!
- Military with valid ID $6
YOU WILL —
- save money
- have “new to you” gently used clothing and gear to meet your family’s needs
- protect the environment by keeping landfills free of outgrown items
- help local charities through donations of leftovers after each event
Come on out and experience the rush you get when you realize how much you’re saving and how cool the stuff is you’re getting.
You’ll be a “Swapping is the new Shopping” convert!
Like our swap on facebook to stay up to date with the latest.