Please review the “pls in the sfv” Guidelines before attending the swap. It’ll answer most of your questions.Want to volunteer? Click here for Volunteer 411.
Thanks so much for visiting our page! The swap organizer for San Fernando Valley has recently taken on a different role with peace. love. swap. which makes this prime territory available with an already existing email list and Facebook following! For more information on this territory or to attend a swap near this area, please contact me, May Evangelista, Regional Director/Swap Organizer for Pasadena, Chino, Fullerton at: email@example.com.
If you haven’t attended a peace. love. swap. event at one of our many locations, come and discover how a peace. love. swap. event will make life more enjoyable!
YOU WILL —
- save money.
- have “new to you” gently used clothing and gear to meet your family needs.
- protect the environment by keeping landfills free of outgrown items.
- help local charities through donations of leftovers after each event.
A peace. love. swap. event —
- is a pop-up boutique — only clean, gently-used items are allowed. NO JUNK.
- is large-scale — established pls swaps nationwide host 50-100+ swappers regularly.
- provides an extra-large bag for you to fill to the brim, then you unload the bag + one oversized item, e.g. highchair, stroller and get back in line to do it again until you get what you NEED.
- is held in a family-friendly environment with activities for kids.
- features a local business and/or vendors.
- has a raffle included with admission.
- HAS ALL THIS for a low flat rate admission of $5-6 (online) or $8-10 (at the door), or FREE to volunteers!
Come on out and experience the rush you get when you realize how much you’re saving and how cool the stuff is you’re getting. You’ll be a “Swapping is the new Shopping” convert.
Sign up for the email list and me know if you are interested in being a swapper/volunteer or venue/sponsor/vendor/raffle donor!
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
Like our swap on facebook to stay up to date with the latest.
News and Comments
a mobile boutique for kids
Priscilla’s Gourmet Coffee, Tea, & Gifts
Shannon & Mark Hartman
4150 Riverside Drive
Toluca Lake, CA 91505
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY RESCUE MISSION (The only Family Emergency Shelter in the Valley. Fifty percent of the homeless guests are kids under 12.)